If you are interested in the following position, please click here to download our employment application. You may deliver the completed application in person or mail it to:
Human Resources Manager
Park Village Health Care Center
1525 Crater Avenue
Dover, Ohio 44622
Cooks are in charge of preparing and serving meals according to planned menu. Meals must be attractive and palatable. Performs other tasks as assigned by the Dietary Manager.
Physical Demands: Stands and walks short distances most of the working day. Stoops and reaches for, lifts and carries food and kitchen equipment. Tastes and smells food to determine quality and palatability. Hand dexterity is needed to prepare food.
Park Village Health Care is a long-term care facility with locations in Dover and New Philadelphia, Ohio. For 70 years, our staff has been serving the skilled nursing and assisted living populations of Tuscarawas County. Founded on the belief that top notch nursing care is a non-negotiable standard, Park Village is dedicated to providing safety, security, and independence within a clean and comfortable environment. We believe dedication to our staff of knowledgeable, professional, and compassionate individuals makes this high-quality care possible.
- Full range of insurance offerings including health, dental, vision, life, and disability, among others
- 401K with matching
- Flexible Schedules including 8-hour or 4-hour shifts (perfect for high school and college students!)
- On the job training provided!
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
- Compassion for caring for others
- Commitment to reliability
- Able to get along with others as part of a team
- Possess good cleanliness, organization, and sanitary habits
- Able to stand and walk short distances for extended periods of time
- *Full job description can be provided upon request