If you are interested in the following position, please click here to download our employment application. You may deliver the completed application in person or mail it to:
Human Resources Manager
Park Village Health Care Center
1525 Crater Avenue
Dover, Ohio 44622
Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant
Park Village Health Care Center has an excellent occupational therapy assistant career opportunity in Dover, Ohio. The successful candidate will support the overall occupational therapy program.
Occupational Therapy Assistant Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Verifies client information by interviewing client; reviewing and/or recording medical history; confirming purpose of treatment.
- Helps clients improve their quality of life by helping them compensate for limitations.
- Follows treatment plan developed in collaboration with occupational therapist by teaching techniques, such as, the proper method of moving from a bed into a wheelchair, and the best ways to stretch and limber muscles; monitoring activities to make sure they are performed correctly; providing encouragement, bringing treatment that is not having the intended effect to the attention of the therapist
- Maintains patient occupational therapy records by recording client's progress for use by the occupational therapist.
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by establishing, following, and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
Occupational Therapist Assistant Job Requirements:
- Dynamic interest in Occupational Therapy Assistant program and assisting staff
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Valid Ohio license
Job Type: PRN02-24-2023