If you are interested in the following position, please click here to download our employment application. You may deliver the completed application in person or mail it to:
Human Resources Manager
Park Village Health Care Center
1525 Crater Avenue
Dover, Ohio 44622
- Assists with meal/drink preparation and distribution (serving in dining rooms and tray line) based on shift requirements.
- Cleans Main and Small Dining Rooms before/after meals as needed. Ensures dining rooms are set-up for next meal. Maintains clean refrigerator and microwave in Small Dining Room.
- Washes/dries/puts away dishes and wraps silverware as needed.
- Stocks supplies as needed.
- Ensures Small Dining Room is cleaned and stocked for overnight needs.
- Assists with maintaining a clean and safe work environment.
- Other duties as assigned.
High School diploma preferred, but not required. Must be able to follow written and oral directions. Must have good verbal communication skills. Must exercise sound judgment in decision making. Must have willingness to learn and be taught by others. Possess good cleanliness, organizational, and sanitary habits, while emphasizing safety. Attention to detail required.
Prior kitchen experience is preferred, but not required – on the job training provided. Three days per week.09-26-2018